Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day--Easter 2010

What a beautiful day this Easter Sunday was! There's just something about needing good weather for Easter, and not just for the egg hunt! So after Pete took the kids to the Easter service at church and I did my own bedrest "service" from home, Pete and Vince hid eggs around the yard. Faith, Dylan, and Gabie had a blast finding them, although Vince hid Dylan's eggs almost too good! (Brothers, aren't they great?!)
Once Gabie started to lose interest, Faith decided she would help him find his eggs. I should've taken a picture of some of the eggs where Vince hid them for Dylan; one was up on top of the basketball hoop frame where Dylan couldn't reach, but he eventually spotted it!
Here's Gabie's idea of smiling for a picture; the nose-picking habit has commenced! "Gabie, take your finger out of your nose for the next picture, please!"
That's better!
Now that the eggs are all found, it's time to count the pennies!


I thought I'd also share this next picture. My Gabie is still such a great cuddler; he still likes to fall asleep with Mommy once in a while and I can't pass that up, especially when he rubs my belly and talks to his little brother! Precious times that I'll cherish forever! (Now I'm normally not big on posting pics of my bare skin, but this is just too special to not share. Just ignore the stretch marks that so easily showed up in the picture!)

Hope your Easter was just as blessed!

No comments: