Friday, June 27, 2008

All I Want for Christimas. . .

Okay, I know Christmas is a ways off, but I can't help but sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth," when I see Dylan smile lately! That front tooth just kept wiggling but wouldn't come out, so Daddy finally just pulled it out the other night. The cutest part of all the whole thing, though, is the way he talks now. It was funny how one second he was talking the same as usual, and then as soon as that tooth came out, he had the cutest little lisp. We don't do the tooth fairy thing, but we do put a dollar in his "tooth box" while he's sleeping. He knows it's us, and so he asked us the night the tooth came out, "Do I get a dollar for loothing my tooth?" It was really cute. (I know, I know, the cost of inflation-it's up to $1/tooth at our house.)
And here's Faith, who didn't want to be left out of the new blog post.
By the way, we've continued to have new critter news but that will all now be posted on Vince's (and Dylan's) new blog page. The link is on my list of web links. Vince will have a new posting soon (I won't reveal the details) so check it out!

No comments: